Basic Multiplayer Guidelines
- Be respectful to other drivers and follow the rules of the roads you are on at that moment.
- Make sure that you're driving the truck the same way as you would be in real life.
So please don't get killed, injured or do that to others.
- Keep your carrying weight of the cargo in mind, and that the braking zone will be longer than without a trailer or with a light cargo on board.
Log Files, Repair & Fuel Use.
- It is required to log your trips, either using VTMLive or entering the information manyually.
- You are required to register any incidents that have happened, whether running through a red light,
a crash (whether your fault or not), speeding etcetera.
- It is required that if you have damage and you need to fix this, you will report the value of the repairs.
- It it required that if you fill up the tank, you will register the amount of money spent on fuel.
Failing to adhere to these results, will result in penalties consisting of:
Penalty #1: A fine of €500.- on your paycheck.
Penalty #2: A fine of €750.- on your paycheck plus cancellation of 1 trip from the paycheck.
Penalty #3: A fine of €1000.- on your paycheck and a suspension of 1 week.
Penalty #4: A fine of €1500.- on your paycheck and a suspension of 1 month.
Penalty #5: An infinite ban from our trucking company.